Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
1. Prepare an 8-inch baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick spray.
2. Combine sugar, corn syrup and milk in a large saucepan and boil, stirring occasionally, until it reaches 264 degrees.
3. Remove from heat and add butter, stirring to combine.
4. Let the mixture stand for 3 minutes, then add the vanilla and ¾ cup of the chopped marshmallows. Beat until creamy. Add the remaining ¼ cup of marshmallows and stir briefly, until the marshmallows start to melt but are still white flecks throughout the mixture.
5. Pour into the pan and allow to cool and harden at room temperature. When firm, use a knife to cut into squares. Wrap individually in waxed paper to store.