- 3 oz (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp oil (I like coconut oil, which adds a nice flavor as well)
- 1 cup plump, moist raisins
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil or waxed paper and set aside for now.
2. Place the chopped chocolate and the oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
3. Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, add the raisins and stir until they’re well-coated with chocolate. The chocolate will just be a thin coating on the raisins.
4. Scrape the chocolate-covered raisins onto the prepared baking sheet and try to separate them so there aren’t any large clumps.
5. Refrigerate the tray to set the chocolate, for about 15 minutes, then break up any clumps into individual raisins. Store Chocolate-Covered Raisins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.