Prep Time: 10áminutes
Total Time: 10áminutes
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2.25 cups shredded coconut, divided use
- 2 cups crisped rice cereal
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and set aside for now.
2. Place the chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave them until melted, stirring after every minute to prevent overheating.
3. Once the chocolate chips are melted and smooth, stir in two cups of the coconut and crisped rice cereal, stirring until all the pieces are well-coated.
4. Use a small cookie scoop or teaspoon to form the candy into small balls, pressing them between your palms to ensure that the balls are packed tightly and well-formed. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
5. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the tops with the remaining 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
6. Refrigerate the balls until the chocolate has set, about 20 minutes. Store the candy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.