If you like your peanut butter and banana accompanied by chocolate, check out this variation of Chocolate Elvis Fudge.
- 1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter
- ½ cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1 medium banana, very ripe
1. Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the peanut butter chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Add the cup of condensed milk and two tablespoons of butter. Microwave until melted, stirring after every 45 seconds to prevent overheating.
3. Stir until the peanut butter chips are melted and smooth. Quickly add the chopped peanuts and stir until they are combined, then pour the peanut butter fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
4. Place the soft banana in a blender or food processor and blend until it is completely smooth and liquidy.
5. Place the white chocolate chips, banana puree, and two tablespoons of butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. White chocolate can burn quickly, so watch carefully during this step!
6. Once the white chocolate is melted, stir it until the mixture is smooth. It may seem broken at first, but keep stirring until it comes together. Pour it on top of the peanut butter fudge layer and refrigerate until the fudge is completely set, at least four hours or overnight.
7. To serve, cut into small 1-inch squares. Elvis fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.