- 9 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white (vanilla) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pink (strawberry) marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted nuts
1. Cover a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Coarsely chop the chocolate and strawberry marshmallows until they are in small chunks, about the size of the miniature marshmallows.
1. Place the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals. Stir after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating, and continue until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
3. Add the three varieties of chopped marshmallows and half of the nuts—about 1/4 cup. Stir until everything is coated with chocolate.
4. Scrape the candy out onto the prepared baking sheet and smooth it into an even layer with a spoon or spatula. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of nuts over the top of the candy and press down gently to adhere them to the chocolate.
5. Refrigerate the tray until the chocolate is hard and set, then cut it up into small pieces or break it up by hand. Store Neapolitan Rocky Road in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month, and bring it to room temperature before serving.