Yield: about 24 clusters
1. Cover a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Coarsely chop the marshmallows and the almonds until they are in small chunks.
2. Place the white chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals. Stir after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating, and continue until the white chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
3. Add the chopped marshmallows, almonds, and the toasted coconut to the white chocolate and stir until everything is coated with chocolate.
4. Use a small candy scoop or a spoon to form the mixture into small clusters. Place the clusters on the baking sheet and continue until all of the candy is formed into clusters. You should get about 24 clusters from this recipe.
5. Refrigerate the tray until the white chocolate is hard and set. Store Reverse Rocky Road in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month, and bring it to room temperature before serving.