- 1 bag small square pretzels
- 1 bag candy cane Kisses (or other Kiss-shaped candy)
- 1 bag green and red candy-coated chocolates
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (121 C).
2. Arrange the square pretzels in a single layer on a foil-covered baking sheet.
3. Top each pretzel with an unwrapped candy cane Kiss.
4. Place the baking sheet in the oven for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, check the texture of the chocolate. If it is starting to droop and soften but still holds its shape, remove the tray from the oven. If they chocolates still feel fairly firm, leave the tray in the oven for 1 more minute.
5. Once out of the oven, top each Kiss with a candy-coated chocolate. The chocolate should be soft enough that you are able to press down on the Kiss to make a round, pillowy shape. Let the pretzel bites sit at room temperature for several minutes, then refrigerate them to set the chocolate completely.
6. Holiday Pretzel Bites can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for several weeks.