Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow creme or fluff
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup chopped pastel plain M&Ms
1. Combine the chopped M&Ms with the Rice Krispies in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter, marshmallow cream, and peanut butter until well-combined.
3. Add the candy-and-cereal mixture and stir well to mix. Ensure that all the pieces are evenly coated.
4. Spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray, and take two teaspoons of the candy mixture. Press it between your palms to form an egg shape. Place candy on a baking sheet once formed.
5. Continue to shape the rest of the candy. You may need to wash and re-spray your hands periodically.
6. Refrigerate the candy for 20 minutes to allow it to fully set before serving.Click Here to View All Easter Candy Recipes!