Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 ounces (about 1.5 cups) chopped dried apricots
- 6 ounces (about 1-1/3 cup) roughly chopped toasted almonds, divided
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil.
2. Temper or melt the chocolate in a large bowl.
3. Place 1 cup of the chopped almonds in the chocolate, and stir well to combine.
4. Pour the chocolate-almond mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet, and spread with an offset spatula or spoon until it is in a thin, even layer.
5. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the top with the remaining almonds and all of the apricots. Press down gently to embed them in the chocolate.
6. Place in the refrigerator to set the chocolate for approximately 10 minutes. Once set, break the bark into uneven pieces and serve. If the chocolate has been tempered, it can be served at room temperature, but if it has not, it should be kept refrigerated until served.