Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 7 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil.
2. Place the white chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chips until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Add the cherries and almonds to the melted chocolate, and stir to combine.
4. Using a small teaspoon, drop small spoonfuls of the candy onto the prepared sheet.
5. Once all candy has been formed, refrigerate for 30 minutes until the chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.