Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 1.5 lbs (24 ounces) white chocolate
- 2 pints strawberries, stems on
1. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
2. Rinse the strawberries well, and pat them dry with paper towels. It is very important that they are completely dry, or else the chocolate might seize and become unworkable.
3. Temper both chocolates and keep them warm by wrapping the bottoms of the bowls in warm towels or placing them on a heating pad set to low.
4. Using a spoon or spatula, drizzle thin lines of dark chocolate in the bowl of white chocolate.
5. Hold a strawberry by the stem and drag it through the white and dark chocolate, moving in one direction and then rotating the strawberry and moving in the opposite direction to ensure the front and back are both covered. Hold the berry above the chocolate to allow the excess to drip down, and then place it carefully on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Repeat with remaining berries. Once finished, place the tray in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set (about 5 minutes). Berries should be eaten within a few hours for optimal taste and texture.