Prep Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces melted white chocolate
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 3-4 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds
1. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with aluminum foil and spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the cream cheese in a mixer bowl and beat on medium-high until smooth and creamy. Add the melted white chocolate and beat until smooth.
3. Stir in the cookie crumbs, raspberry preserves, vanilla, and food coloring. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
4. Shape the mixture into small balls. Finish by rolling in chopped nuts. Store in an airtight refrigerated container.