Don't miss the video guide showing How to Make Candy Cane Fudge!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1-2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 tsp red food coloring
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, salt, evaporated milk, and butter and stir until the sugar melts.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes, remove from the heat and stir in the marshmallows, white chocolate chips, and mint extract. Stir quickly and vigorously to incorporate all of the marshmallows and chocolate.
5. As soon as the candy is smooth, sprinkle drops of red food coloring over the top and stir once or twice, creating red swirls. Do not overstir, otherwise the candy will turn pink!
6. Immediately scrape the candy into the prepared pan. Allow to cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator until solid. To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.