Be sure to check out the video showing how to make fudge!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare an 8x8-inch baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the cream and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it boil one minute, then turn the heat to low.
3. Add the chocolate chips and stir constantly, until the chocolate is completely melted.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the powdered sugar, nuts and vanilla. Stir until the mixture is smooth and well-mixed.
5. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and cover with cling wrap. Refrigerate until the candy is set. Once set, cut the candy into small squares to serve.