Be sure to check out the video showing how to make peanut butter fudge!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
1. Prepare an 8x8-inch baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Once it is completely melted, stir in the brown sugar and the milk.
3. Boil the mixture for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. After 2 minutes, remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
4. Sift the powdered sugar into a large bowl, and pour the peanut butter mixture over the sugar. Stir until the candy is well-combined and has no lumps.
5. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Cover the pan with cling wrap, and refrigerate until firm. Once firm, cut into small squares to serve.