Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1.5 sticks butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup jam or jelly
1. Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir constantly until sugar and butter are melted and the mixture is smooth. Insert a candy thermometer.
3. Continue to cook the candy until it reaches a full boil. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the candy reaches 235 degrees.
4. Remove the pan from the heat. Immediately stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and marshmallow cream, and stir until well-combined. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan.
5. Working quickly so that the fudge does not start to set, place small spoonfuls of jam or jelly all over the surface of the fudge, and drag a table knife through the fudge to create a marbled effect.
6. Allow the fudge to set at room temperature for at least 2 hours or overnight. Once set, cut into small pieces and serve. Store remaining fudge in an airtight container at room temperature.