Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 16 Oreo-type chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Roughly chop or crumble 6 sandwich cookies and set aside. Finely chop the remaining sandwich cookies with a knife or a food processor until the mixture resembles small crumbs.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Place over medium-high heat and stir while the mixture comes to a full boil. Continue to boil, stirring constantly, for exactly three minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and immediately stir in the white chocolate chips, the marshmallow cream, the vanilla, and the finely crushed cookie crumbs. Stir until the chocolate is melted and the fudge is smooth and well-combined. Scrape the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
5. Sprinkle the coarsely chopped cookies over the top of the fudge and swirl them into the fudge with a few turns of a butter knife. Do not swirl too much, otherwise they will disappear from the top of the fudge.
6. Place in the refrigerator until the fudge is set, about 2 hours (or overnight at room temperature). To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.