Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1,5 cup mini marshmallows
- 1.25 cup toasted nuts, coarsely chopped
1. Prepare an 8x8 or 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave it in one-minute increments until melted, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed. Add 1 cup of the marshmallows and 1 cup of the nuts and stir until well-combined.
4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1/4 cup nuts on top of the fudge and press gently so that they're embedded in the surface.
5. Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.