Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 package (3 oz) flavored gelatin, such as Jell-O brand
- 6 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 candy molds, depending on the size of the cavities in the mold
1. Prepare candy molds by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine unflavored gelatin, flavored gelatin, and cold water in a small saucepan. Stir until well mixed.
3. Place saucepan on stove over medium heat. Continue stirring while mixture heats up and becomes liquid.
4. Once mixture is fully liquid, remove from heat and pour into prepared molds.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then place in freezer for 10 minutes to solidify.
6. Once solid, remove carefully from molds, and enjoy!