Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 (.44 oz) packages sugar-free cherry Jell-O
- 4 cups diet cherry soda
- 2 tsp anise extract
1. Prepare a 9 x 13-inch pan by lightly wetting it with water.
2. Combine the gelatins and ½ cup of the soda in a small bowl and stir until combined. Allow the gelatin to soften for 5 minutes.
3. Place the remaining 3.5 cups of soda in a medium saucepan and bring it to a boil.
4. Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in the extract.
5. Pour into the pan and refrigerate until set. Once set, cut into squares, strips or shapes of your choice using a sharp knife or cookie cutters.