Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ounces unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 2.5 cups strawberry puree, strained
- Granulated or superfine sugar to coat
1. Prepare a 6-inch square pan by wetting it lightly with water, and wetting a knife or cookie cutter.
2. Stir together the gelatin and sugar in a medium saucepan, then add the puree and 2/3 cup water.
3. Stir over medium heat until the sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
4. Bring to a boil, then cover and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Pour into the prepared pan and allow to set completely.
6. Once set, turn out of the pan onto waxed paper. Cut into squares or shapes with the prepared, wetted tool of your choice.
7. Roll candies in granulated or superfine sugar.