If you're throwing a Halloween party, you'll want to make these adorable Mummy Chocolate Bars! Store-bought chocolates are decorated to look like miniature mummies in this quick and easy Halloween craft.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Cut the black construction paper into small squares, each one about 2 inches high and the width of your chocolate bars. Cut one paper square for each chocolate bar you have.
- Glue two googly eyes in the middle of each square of construction paper.
- Glue one construction paper square onto each chocolate about, about 3/4 of the way up the bar, so that the googly eyes are an inch or two from the top of the bar.
- Measure a long strip of white crepe paper--about 4-5 feet for each chocolate bar should do. Glue the crepe paper to the back of the chocolate bar, and begin wrapping it around the bar in a criss-cross pattern, overlapping itself. Make sure you leave the space around the eyes clear, so they can be seen. When you reach the end of the crepe paper, glue the end to the back of the chocolate bar.
- Repeat until all of your chocolate bars look like mummies. You're now ready to enjoy your Mummy Chocolate Bars!
What You Need
- Full-sized chocolate bars (like Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars)
- Black construction paper
- Googly eyes (2 per chocolate bar)
- White crepe paper (about 5 feet for each chocolate bar)
- Glue stick