Yield: 24 Candy Corn Medallions
- 10 ounces chocolate candy coating or tempered semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup candy corn
1. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Use a large spoon to drop a dollop of chocolate on the baking sheet. Gently nudge it outward in a circle until the chocolate disc is about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Form two more circles, then carefully place a few pieces of candy corn on top of each disc. Vary the number and design of the candy corn, and place them deliberately, not jumbled together, to provide a little visual interest.
3. Repeat this process, making about three medallions at a time, until you've run out of chocolate and candy corn. Let the medallions set at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
4. Store Candy Corn Medallions between layers of waxed paper or parchment paper at cool room temperature for up to a month.