- 7 rectangular graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- At least 2 cups of Halloween candies (recommended: miniature candy bars like Snickers or Kit Kats, M&Ms, chocolate-covered nuts, and other chocolate-based candies. Gummy candies are not recommended.)
1. Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil.
2. Place the graham crackers in a single layer on the bottom of the pan, breaking them up if necessary to get them to fit.
3. Coarsely chop up the candy bars until they are in 1/2-inch pieces. Some candies might crumble, which is okay. Smaller candies, like M&Ms, can be kept whole.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave them together in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds, until your chocolate mixture is smooth, thick, and fudgy.
5. Scrape the chocolate onto the graham crackers and smooth it into an even layer.
6. Quickly, before the chocolate starts to set, sprinkle your chopped Halloween candies on top of the fudge layer and press them gently into the fudge to get them to adhere.
7. Refrigerate the bark until the fudge is completely set, about 1 hour. Once set, remove the bark from the pan using the foil as handles.
8. Cut or break the bark up into small pieces to serve. Store Halloween Candy Bark in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.