Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package orange slices jelly candies
- 1 package green gumdrops
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut off a very thin strip from the inside of two orange slices, exposing the sticky interior.
2. Press the slices together, so that they form a round shape.
3. Trim a green gumdrop to form a “stem,” and cut off the bottom so that it is sticky. Press the stem into the top of the pumpkin.
4. Repeat with remaining orange slices and gumdrops. If your knife becomes too sticky, wash it with warm water to ease the cutting process.