- 30 chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate candy coating
- 30 chocolate kisses
- 3 Fruit Roll-Ups
1. Arrange the cookies, striped-side down, on a baking sheet. Melt the chocolate chips or candy coating in the microwave and stir until smooth.
2. Unwrap the kisses. Dip the bottom of a kiss into the melted chocolate, and attach it to the top of a cookie over the hole. Repeat with remaining kisses and cookies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
3. Now that your hats are assembled, you can decorate them with the Fruit Roll-Ups. Unroll the sheets and cut them into thin strips. Wrap them around the base of the chocolate kiss to form a ribbon.
4. Store Witch Hats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.