- 30 Hershey's kisses
- 30 chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
- Assorted tubes of decorative icings
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil. Arrange the cookies, striped-side down on the baking sheets.
2. Unwrap the kisses. Pipe a circle of icing on the underside of a kiss, and attach it to the top of a cookie over the hole. Repeat with remaining kisses and cookies.
3. Now that your hats are assembled, you can decorate them with the icing. You can make ribbons and bows, or get more creative with strips, dots, or different patterns and shapes.
4. Once decorated, refrigerate the hats to set the icing for 15 minutes, then serve.