Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chow mein noodles, plus additional for decorating
- Miniature M&Ms, or cinnamon red hots for decorating
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil.
2. Combine the semi-sweet and peanut butter chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chips until melted, stirring after every minute.
3. Add 2 cups of chow mein noodles and the chopped peanuts, stirring until all the pieces are well-coated and evenly mixed.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop small dollops of candy on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Use additional chow mein noodles and the miniature M&Ms (or red hot candies) to decorate your monsters. Try giving them antennae, hair, or arms and legs, and be sure to use their natural “body shape” to give them monster personalities.
6. Place the candies in the refrigerator to set the chocolate for at least 20 minutes. Your monsters can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.