- 1 tub (16 oz) chocolate frosting
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (not natural)
- 2.5 cups powdered sugar
1. Place the chocolate frosting and the creamy peanut butter the bowl of a large stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium-low speed until combined.
2. Stop the mixer and add the powdered sugar, then turn the mixer to low. Mix until the sugar is completely incorporated, stopping periodically to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and needed.
3. After mixing you should have a chocolate clay that is soft enough to shape, but firm enough to hold its body--similar in texture to Play-Doh. If it seems to soft, you can add additional powdered sugar, if it is too stiff, you can knead in an extra spoonful or two of peanut butter.
4. You can use the Chocolate Clay immediately or wrap it tightly in cling-wrap and store it at room temperature indefinitely. If necessary, knead before using to regain its malleable texture.