Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 9 ounces (1.25 cups) dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
1. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with aluminum foil or parchment.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Stir until completely smooth.
3. Add in the walnuts and marshmallows, stirring until they are completely covered with chocolate.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls on the cookie sheet, and chill in the refrigerator until set.