Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 ounce jar of peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
1. Prepare an 8x8 inch baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
3. Combine milk and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture is at a rolling boil.
4. Remove from heat and add the vanilla and peanut butter, stirring until well combined.
5. Pour approximately half of the peanut butter fudge into the prepared pan. Add the melted chocolate to the remaining fudge and stir until just combined. The more you stir, the grainier the fudge will be, so avoid overmixing.
6. Pour the chocolate-peanut mixture over the peanut butter fudge in the pan and smooth in an even layer.
7. Allow fudge to set at room temperature (3-4 hours) or in the refrigerator. Once firm, cut into 1-inch squares to serve.