Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 8 ounces dark or milk chocolate
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- ½ cup toasted hazelnuts
1. Melt the chocolates in two separate bowls in the microwave or over a double boiler.
2. For the most professional results, temper the chocolate. If you are running low on time, this step can be omitted, but the chocolates will not stay crisp and hard at room temperature.
3. If you would like to decorate your clusters with chocolate drizzles, reserve a few tablespoons of each melted chocolate. Then swirl together the remaining chocolates and add in all the nuts at once.
4. Stir just until combined—it is nice to be able to distinguish the different colors of chocolate in the final product. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil. Allow to set in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
5. Rewarm the reserved chocolates, if they have hardened. Dip a spoon into the dark chocolate and drizzle over the clusters. Repeat in an opposite pattern with the white chocolate. Return the clusters to the refrigerator until fully set.