Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups chopped roasted pistachios
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Green candy food coloring (optional)
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with smooth aluminum foil.
2. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double boiler, stirring often. Once melted, stir in the cayenne pepper. Pour the chocolate on the baking sheet and spread evenly with an offset spatula, bench scraper, or knife. Place in the refrigerator to harden.
3. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double boiler, stirring often. Once melted, stir in 1.5 cups chopped pistachios and the green candy food coloring, if desired.
4. Pour the white chocolate-pistachio mixture over the set semi-sweet chocolate layer, spreading evenly over the whole surface. While chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the reserved pistachios over the chocolate and gently press them in.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hardened. Break into uneven pieces.