Yield: 10 Rocky Road Pops
- 10 large marshmallows, store-bought or homemade
- 9 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) chocolate candy coating or chopped chocolate
- 1 cup chopped toasted nuts, like pecans or walnuts
- 10 lollipop sticks
1. Cover a baking sheet with foil or waxed paper. Push a lollipop stick into the bottom of each marshmallow, sticking it halfway into the marshmallow.
2. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it in 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
3. Dip the marshmallows in the chocolate, swirling them around so that they're well-coated.
4. While the chocolate is still wet, roll the marshmallow in the chopped, toasted nuts, covering the whole surface of the pop. Place the finished candy on the prepared baking sheet and repeat until all of the marshmallows are dipped.
5. Refrigerate the tray until the chocolate is completely set. Store Rocky Road Pops in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month.