Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup salted nuts (any type), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar-coated puffed wheat (like Honey Smacks)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and set aside for now.
2. Place the chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for one minute, or until melted. Stir the chocolate until it is smooth and free of lumps.
3. Add the chopped nuts, the cereal, and the miniature marshmallows, and stir until they are well-distributed and coated with chocolate.
4. Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop small spoonfuls of candy onto the prepared baking sheet. If you have extra marshmallows, cereal, or nuts, you can use them to decorate the tops of the candy clusters.
5. Place the candy in the refrigerator to set the chocolate for about 30 minutes. Crunchy Cereal Drops can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.