- 8 ounces (about 1.25 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces (about 1.25 cups) white chocolate chips
- 10 chocolate chip cookies, coarsely chopped
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil.
2. Place the white and dark chocolates in separate microwave-safe bowls. Melt each chocolate individually, stirring after every 45 seconds to prevent overheating.
3. Stir each chocolate until it is smooth and liquid. Set aside ¼ cup of the chopped cookies. Divide the remaining cookies in half, and add half of the cookies to the white chocolate and half to the dark chocolate. Stir each chocolate well until the chopped cookies are coated.
4. Drop spoonfuls of the dark chocolate mixture in random intervals on the foil-covered baking sheet. Drop the white chocolate in between the dark chocolate blobs, making sure to cover the foil baking sheet and alternate the colors of the chocolate. Once all of the chocolate has been poured onto the sheet, use a knife to swirl the chocolates together and achieve a pretty marble effect. Don’t over-swirl, or the colors will become muddy and indistinct.
5. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the reserved chopped cookies over the top, and press down gently to adhere them to the chocolate.
6. Place the sheet in the refrigerator to set the chocolate for at least 30 minutes. Once set, remove it from the refrigerator and break it into small pieces by hand. Store Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.