Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups crumbled matzoh
- 1.5 cups salted nuts, your choice
- .5 cup toasted coconut
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening
1. Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with aluminum foil.
2. Melt the shortening and chocolate together in the microwave. Once melted, allow to cool slightly, but do not let it harden.
3. Combine the chocolate with the nuts, coconut and matzoh. Stir until the mixture is well-coated.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until completely set.