- 1 pkg white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cinnamon red hot candies
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and set aside for now.
2. Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. White chocolate burns easily, so it is important to stir frequently so you don’t ruin your chocolate.
3. Once the white chocolate is melted and completely smooth, add most of the red hots to the chocolate, reserving a few spoonfuls. Stir the red hots into the chocolate until they are well-distributed.
4. Pour the candy out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it into a thin layer with an offset spatula or knife. Sprinkle the reserved spoonfuls of red hots over the top of the bark and press down gently to adhere them to the chocolate.
5. Place the bark in the refrigerator to set for about 15 minutes. Once the chocolate is set, break it into small irregular pieces by hand and serve. Red Hot Bark can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.