- 14 ounces white chocolate candy coating
- 4 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 graham cracker sheets
1. Place the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, stirring after every 45 seconds to prevent overheating. Stir the coating until it is melted and smooth, and set it aside to cool slightly.
2. Place the room temperature cream cheese and lemon curd in the bowl of a large stand mixer. Beat it with a paddle attachment until smooth.
3. Reduce the speed of the mixer to low and add the lemon zest, lemon extract, and powdered sugar. Turn the mixer to high and beat it for one minute, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and beat it for an additional minute.
4. Turn the mixer back to low and pour in the candy coating, mixing until smooth and homogenous.
5. Cover the candy with cling wrap and refrigerate until firm enough to roll, 3-4 hours or overnight.
6. While the candy is chilling, crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin until fine crumbs, or place them in a food processor and pulse until they are crumbly.
7. Once the candy is set, use a teaspoon to scoop up balls of cheesecake. Roll the balls in the graham cracker crumbs and place on a baking sheet or serving plate. The texture of the candy should be soft and supple, but firm enough to hold a round shape.
8. Store the candy in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.